Sunday, April 21, 2013

Graduation!!!

I graduated last week!!

After 5 looong years of hard work, tears and fears, I finally graduated with a Bachelor's degree in English, History and Cultural and Social Analysis!

I'll admit it was a real struggle at times, not only in terms of motivating myself to do assignments but also because I questioned and doubted whether I should be there at all. There were times where it didn't feel like it was right thing for me to be doing. In the end though, I am so relieved I stuck it out because it feels so good to have accomplished something. I learned a lot about myself in the time I was there too. It's ultimately an experience that shapes you as a person and I feel I've definitely changed.




It felt a bit silly wearing the gown and cap on the day but I felt very grown-up too.
It was a wonderful day, to be surrounded by my supportive (and very proud) family and boyfriend and I'm proud of myself as well, even if it's only momentarily.

Love xo



No comments:

Post a Comment