Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentines is serious times

It's February which means Valentines is just around the corner! It's one of my favourite times throughout the year so I've compiled a wish list of all the things I'm currently crushing on.

Everything Imyourpresent on Etsy

I adore her stuff! 




Lusting over Lush bath and shower products

They smell so amazing and leave me feeling fresh and invigorated! 




It reminds me of one my favourite songs by Florence + the Machine, Cosmic Love 


Marimo Balls

Marimo is a type of moss from Japan that grows into the shape of tiny balls. They are seriously cute!
Due to strict wildlife shipping laws, I didn't think I'd ever be able to own one but I recently found a few sellers on eBay from Australia. Sweet!



Ah, adorable!

Hope you have a happy Valentines, lovers! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment